Birchboxes usually have 5 samples in them, but for this month mine had six because they offered a free sample of Stila Stay All Day Lipstick for signing up. Extra's are good!!! So when you first open your box, it has an introduction card with a message from the company and then on the back it contains a list of your samples and their retail price for full size. It also tells you a little about each product and what they are used for. What's nice is that you can also go online and watch videos, read articles, and look at sample reviews from other consumers also. If you like your sample and want to purchase a full size product all you have to do is go to their online shop. Simple, easy. :) I like it.
My box contained:
- Avene Thermal Spring Water (my eyes thank you, soothed my burning and irritated skin)
- Beauty Protector Protect & Blonde Toning Shampoo (about the same as other purple shampoos for blonde hair I've used, smells good though)
- Milk Makeup Highlighter (very smooth and creamy, I like it)
- The Organic Pharmacy Double Rose Rejuvenating Face Cream
- Klorane Waterproof Eye Make Remover with Soothing Cornflower (thank God, I found something that isn't burning around my eyes!!!!)
- Stila Stay All Day Lipstick in the color Patina (very pretty, stays on all day just like they advertise, love the color)
So did I like this month's box? I did
Was it worth the $10.00? I guess
I don't know if it's just me, but it just seems like I should be getting more or larger samples. Without knowing the actual cost of the samples, it's hard for me to know if I'm getting a lot of bang for my buck. Although, I did love the Avene Thermal Spring Water. It was the only thing that saved my face and soothed it since trying those awful make up removing wipes. Overall, I was actually pleased and look forward to next month's box. They gave me the option of customizing and I chose the Curated Box: Revive and Restore. So hopefully it will have some nice skin care products in it that I can try. So please keep checking back here as I get more info out there!!!
On a side note: I am working on getting resources together to start filming my YouTube videos so hopefully those will start going up soon within the next month or so. Bye!
Disclosure: The products listed above were purchased and all thoughts and opinions are my own and not influenced. I did not receive compensation for this post.